How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Lot Has Been Happening!

Happy Birthday, Nate!

Well, it has been a while since I last posted and we have been BUSY!! Our application was officially approved on Saturday, October 21, 2006. We sent our signed and notarized agreements to CCAI on Tuesday, Oct. 24th. I met with Beverley, our SW, on Wednesday, Oct. 25th. It was a great meeting. Last week I sent our BC's and our ML to the appropriate Secretaries of State and we have already received our BC's back with the Secretary's Golden Seal. I have my appointment for my Physical next Wednesday. So, things are moving along!

Sean had a blast on Halloween....He was an astronaut! He had a fun day at school for Halloween. He even painted a pumpkin and said it was his "baby sister!" Sweet.

I went on a 3 night cruise this past weekend with my dear friends Diana and Laurie. It was a special trip and we made memories we will all cherish forever.

Robert has been super busy and is having to travel a bit more than we would like. We get used to having him home!

We are now waiting for our final meeting with Beverley....scheduled for 11-20-06 pending Robert's schedule. We will keep you posted!

No comments: