How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Next Steps

Oh! We got back our Marriage License from the Arizona Secretary of State with her Gold Seal. Now I can send off our BC's and ML to the Chinese Embassies in Chicago, New York, and LA! I am still working on the petition letter. I am so ready to get all our paper work done and get our stuff in to the USCIS (INS) so we can hurry up and get it back and send it to CHINA!!! I am still hoping we will be DTC (Dossier to China) by the end of January and LID (Logged in Date) by the end of February. If the wait stays at 14 months, that would put us with a referral around May 2008 with travel 6-8 weeks later. Sean will be so bummed if our travel falls in the summer and he doesn't get to miss school! The last batch of matches was larger than they have been.....I pray they can keep that up and shorten the wait a bit! Last night Sean said a prayer for his baby sister in China....he prayed that we can go get her really soon! He is such a sweetie!

No comments: