How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Friday, December 15, 2006

Another Lady Bug!

I just wanted to make a quick note that another lady bug was spotted (ha ha) last night. I was doing dishes and he was sitting right at the edge of the sink. A sign that the USCIS will be speedy? I hope so!

We received an email from our agency stating they did a preliminary review of our HS report. Beverley (SW) is ready to send in our I600A to the USCIS. Hopefully they will contact us before Christmas for our fingerprint appointments.

Poor Sean has been sick for the past 2 days. He is running a high fever and we can't get it to come down below 101 with Tylenol and Motrin. He is going to the Dr. this morning. He was so sad that he couldn't go to school today for Polar Express Day. Poor Guy!

No comments: