How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Grrr...A Little Hiccup

We received an email from our agency yesterday saying we were out of critical review....but....there were a couple of issues. We both need to send new doctor letters as they didn't feel the ones we provided had enough detail. I spoke with both of our docs yesterday and have emphasized the urgency. We should get them today or tomorrow. Also, I failed to include our levels of education on our petition so I need to send an addendum. My bad! Thankfully, nothing needs to be certified or authenticated so once I get the doctor letters we can Fed Ex them right away. Once our agency has these 3 things, we go to translation. So, as much as we hoped to be DTC in February, it looks like it will be the first week of March.

No comments: