How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Monday, March 12, 2007

CCAA Has Our Dossier!

We received an email this morning from Jack Song of CCAI. Our dossier has been delivered to the CCAA, China Center of Adoption Affairs. Hopefully, they will get right to it and LOG US IN!!!!

Please notice I have added a prayer list on the right. Some have links, some are just names. If you would like me to add anyone to the list, please leave me the info by clicking on Comments below. I have been really touched by reading Baby Brea's story. This sweet 21 month old baby home from China is desperately awaiting a heart transplant because of a random virus. It happened suddenly and could happen to anyone. Her Mom has an incredible faith....read it! And please pray for her!

It is Spring Break here this week. We were going to go to the beach in the Bahamas but the flights were pretty full....I will take Sean up to Bubby and PawPaw's later this week. I think 5 or 6 of his cousins will be there!

Can you all believe what happened on AI last week? I can't believe Sundance is gone! I didn't really think he would win, but he sure deserved to be there a bit longer! Right now my faves are: BOYS- Blake and Chris R. and GIRLS- Melinda and Lakisha. The girls are consistently good where as the boys fluctuate from week to week. Except for Sanjaya, who has been consistently weak every week! We'll talk again after Thursday.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Marcy,

I just read through your blog and realized you're an AI fan as well. LOVE that show! I'm for Melinda and Blake -- all the way. :)