How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Not Much Happening

There hasn't been a whole lot going on...I do like seeing the number on our ticker change! I finally feel like with each day we are one day closer to our baby.

I have been preparing our letter to send out requesting sqaures for our 100 Good Wishes Quilt. Betsy, my sister/best friend, has happily volunteered to do the quilting. That will make the quilt all the more special. When Sean was born she gave hima blankey that she had cross-stitched. It is beautiful and so special.

So, who watched AI last night? Please put us out of our misery and STOP VOTING FOR SANJAYA!!!! Ugh. As always, Melinda blows everyone out of the water! She is so in a different league. Blake has a great voice and did a good job, but the Cure was a bit boring. I think the most vulnerable are Sanjaya (we hope!), Haley, and Chris S. In that order. Let's see how far off I am.

On the rumor front, word is that referrals are ON THE WAY! I love referral days! Seeing the proud parents posting their first pictures of their precious babies that have been a part of their hopes and dreams for so long.....Ahhhhhh! This referral is exciting because my cyber friend, Alyson, is getting matched to her baby, P3. I can't wait! Referrals should roll in early next week. Come on, Stork!

This is cool...there is a girl I've been emailing, Becky, and she lives in the same town as Betsy. Her family is using the same agency as us, CCAI. Well, Becky and I got the same LID's which means we will most likely travel together! We already have plans to meet for lunch next time I we go to see Betsy! We have a yahoo group for March/April LID's from CCAI. It is a really neat group of people and we are making frienships that I am sure will last through the years. We will have lots of time to get to know each other during the next 18 months or so while we WAIT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GRR..... I liked CHIS S. I'm mad at Haylie she should be out with sanjaya kimmy