Referrals came out this week.....I can't tell you how sweet it is to see the faces of these sweet little angels! I cry at each one! My new cyber-friend, Alyson, always has links to a ton of referral blogs....check them out!
Early this week I was able to meet another girl, J., who is waiting. She is about 6 months ahead of us in the process. She is starting up her own monogramming/embroidery business. Check it out----she has some great stuff! She gave me an adorable LADYBUG key fob, monogrammed with an "M." Very cute! Thanks, J.! I love it! I also met 2 moms that have their children--one has a precious 4 year old and the other has a 4 year old and a 2-1/2 year old. They are so sweet and just beautiful! Hopefully we will get together often and that will help get us through the wait!
Another thing to help with the wait is our new puppy that was born on February 24. We have gotten a few pictures....her eyes weren't even opened in the last batch! So sweet! Of course she is another Golden Retriever. We really need to talk about AI but that will have to wait for later. I have to revise my previous predictions....


2 comments:
Congrats on being DTC sweetie. I hope you have a speedy LID. I hear they are going faster than last month. My fingers are crossed for you.
WOOHOOO!!!! You are DTC, DTC DTC!!!! Great news and a huge load off, right??
Congratulations!!! May the time pass smoothly for you!! Keep me posted!
Alyson
Post a Comment