Yesterday was a big day for us! We got to pick up our sweet baby Bonnie! She is the sweetest, furriest little golden ever! She has totally fallen in love with Sean and she follows him everywhere! She is only 6 weeks old but she already goes potty outside every time we take her out! She was crying at about 2am this morning so I got up and snuggled her. She kept whimpering so I took her outside. Immediately she went both potties and came right back in and went back to sleep! She is feisty and tries to bite on everything so we are making sure she always has some chewy toys available! We are so in love already! Maggie will never be replaced or forgotten but we definitely have love in our hearts for sweet Bon Bon! Take a look:
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Happy Easter and Meet Bonnie!
Happy Easter to all! It has felt more like Christmas around here with the SNOW flurries yesterday! It is the first time I have ever seen snow falling on the bluebonnets!
Yesterday was a big day for us! We got to pick up our sweet baby Bonnie! She is the sweetest, furriest little golden ever! She has totally fallen in love with Sean and she follows him everywhere! She is only 6 weeks old but she already goes potty outside every time we take her out! She was crying at about 2am this morning so I got up and snuggled her. She kept whimpering so I took her outside. Immediately she went both potties and came right back in and went back to sleep! She is feisty and tries to bite on everything so we are making sure she always has some chewy toys available! We are so in love already! Maggie will never be replaced or forgotten but we definitely have love in our hearts for sweet Bon Bon! Take a look:



Yesterday was a big day for us! We got to pick up our sweet baby Bonnie! She is the sweetest, furriest little golden ever! She has totally fallen in love with Sean and she follows him everywhere! She is only 6 weeks old but she already goes potty outside every time we take her out! She was crying at about 2am this morning so I got up and snuggled her. She kept whimpering so I took her outside. Immediately she went both potties and came right back in and went back to sleep! She is feisty and tries to bite on everything so we are making sure she always has some chewy toys available! We are so in love already! Maggie will never be replaced or forgotten but we definitely have love in our hearts for sweet Bon Bon! Take a look:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a cute little puppy. you must be so excited.
Its like having a baby again waking up in the middle of the night. Have fun.
Krista
Hi Marcy, How could you NOT love such an adorable pup??? Love your blog. Mama Lil
How Cute! I think Bonnie loves Sean almost as much as I do! Miss you and Love you lots, Jennie!
Post a Comment