How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Friday, April 13, 2007

Nothing Much

There isn't a whole lot happening...
This week went by so fast with Bonnie keeping us so busy! She is a feisty little pup and a joy to have in our family! She loves Sean and follows him everywhere! She gets so excited about waking him up in the mornings and jumps for joy when he gets home from school! We are all smitten! She is so good about going potty outside and we are proud of her!
Today I had Moms in Touch. It is an international organization that was started so parents can meet together to pray for their children and their schools. In our town we have a group for each school and it has been amazing to see prayers be answered for our children. For more information on it click here to read about it. I am at the end of my second year and I try to never miss. It has totally been a blessing in my life. Anyway, in our group we have a Grandma that comes to pray for her grandson. Dottie brings something special to our group and I am so glad to see her each week! I have added Dottie to my prayer request list as she is leaving next week for a 2 week medical mission to India. Please pray for her safety as well as her ministry while she is there.
Also, please keep Brea in your prayers. She has had her heart transplant and is doing well. Please pray for her family as this medical catastrophe has taken a toll on them financially. They make too much to qualify for assistance but of course not enough to pay the astronomical prices for medical services and medications.
That's about all for today.... Have a great weekend!

No comments: