
As of today we have officially been logged into China's adoption program for 5 months. That would be great if the wait were still 12-14 months like it was when we started this process last October. Unfortunately, we have 16 months of familes logged in ahead of us, and with the CCAA only referring about 6-7 days worth each month, well, you do the math. I can't begin to tell you how discouraging it is! The latest roller-coaster rumors are saying that this month will include 8 days (November 22-29, 2005) and people are actually excited about this. That is pretty sad. I guess 8 days IS an improvement over the past 5 months' 2 days, 6 days, 6 days, 7 days, 7 days records. So, since April only 28 days have been referred. Not even a month. We won't even hit 2006 this year. We only have 4 more referrals and we are currently through November 21, 2005. Hmmmm....I think I am just a little bummed. Please pray for some miracles!


2 comments:
Happy 5 month LID! One month closer!
You're getting there!!!
Post a Comment