So, going back in time.......
JUNE-The biggest thing to happen in June was on the 7th when SEAN TURNED 8! How could our little baby boy be this tall, handsome, almost-third-grader? We celebrated his actual birthday as a family going to a restaraunt of his choice---PF Changs. We had cake at home and he received some gifts from us. His party was really cool and that came a couple of weeks later. He chose 3 buddies to go with us HERE. We spent the night there and the boys swam, slid, and played until there hands, feet, and toes were pruney! That night we had pizza and cake and R. bought the boys MagiQuest wands to do the search at the hotel. They had a marvelous time!
I was also able to go on a quick cruise with my BFF in June. I flew to LA where she picked me up and we drove down to the port where we boarded our ship for a 3 night getaway! It was so great to just hang out and spend time together.
Sean also attended Camp Safari for a week. He got to spend some real hands on time with all kinds of critters and animals. He even brought home a chameleon for a long weekend. He started really pushing for a pet snake after that camp--they had a HUGE albino Burmese python. My rule: No snakes, no spiders, no rodents. Besides, all snakes are poisonous, right?
July-I flew 4 trips in July. I really enjoy being back and I love flying out of NY. The crews and trips are great. We spent a lot of time in the pool. That's about all you can do during the summer in Texas! Overall, a pretty uneventful month.
August- We went to Bubby and PawPaw's for several days when Betsy and her family and A and A were there. We celebrated Bubby's birthday while we were there but Sean sat on her cake. ooops! It is always the best to just hang out and spend time together.
I worked my trade show that I do every March and August. It is something I really look forward to every time! I love the girls I work with and so enjoy spending time with them. My BFF and I always room together and that makes it even better!Sean started THIRD grade at the end of the month. He has the two best teachers ever and we are so excited! He has a great group of children in his class and we know we will have a fab year!
My sweet husband had his birthday and we celebrated at home. He asked me to just cook for him and we had cake with LOTS of candles! :-)
September-Back in the full swing of school! I flew 4 trips which kept me busy on top of all the school/PTO stuff.
We received our I-171h renewal approval. We are good for another 18 months---but PRAY it won't take THAT long to get our baby home!
October- We kicked off the Sally Foster/Otis Spunkmeyer fundraiser on the 6th. I was in charge and that kept me really busy. Thankfully, I had a partner that really helped a great deal. I never could have done it without her! Our fundraiser was successful and we reached our goal! YAY!
I flew the most that I have flown in years! I think I ended the month with about 70 hours! 6 trips/12 days. I had the best crew all month and made some friends that I will always remember! I had some back to back trips which meant spending the night in NY. Two of my crewmwmbers invited me to stay with them at their crash pad in Queens and we had the best time ever! Pizza, wine, and TV---life is good! Great passengers, too!
Sean got glasses and he looks so cute! He is really good about taking care of them and he loves wearing them. Did you know you can get CAMOUFLAGE frames?

I guess that about wraps up the past few months, in a nut shell. We have quite a bit happening this month, November, and I will be sure to post that very soon. I have missed blogging---it's good to be back!


4 comments:
Hey there! I missed you!
Love Sean's glasses, glad you made it to the doctor:)
Good to hear your catch up, my how time flies when you are having fun.
Seeing on Friday and looking forward to it.
I am so glad to catch up on everything you have been doing. I know how crazy busy we can all become. I am glad you are back.
Kelley
Hey there girl friend. can not wait to hear about your cute little one & see her picture... soon! & to see you too!
Ash
Post a Comment