How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Friday, January 30, 2009

New Pictures!

We received two new pictures of our sweet girl today! Our agency estimated them to be from last June but they appear to be taken at the orphanage and she has been with a foster family since last May so they must be from before then.
She is so tiny! Look at her lips! She is so precious! I just can't wait to get her!


8 comments:

reyfam1994 said...

Marcy,
Your daughter is simply precious. I have tears in my eyes looking at her and listening to Curtis Chapman. I bet you can't wait to bring her home.
I'm so happy for you....and for her.
Sarah Reynolds (from yahoo board)

kitchu said...

my gosh she is just SOOOO cute!!!!!

Sheri_n_Ben said...

She is beautiful!! You are right, she needs her Mommy's kiss for sure! So happy for you and your family. BTW...our dd was in foster care too, in Fuzhou, but the foster family had to bring them in once a week to "be checked" and to play with their friends in the orphanage. It may have been once a month...but not sure now. Anyway, they always took the pics and updated measurements at the SWI. Just thought I'd share.

Congrats!
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com

Donna said...

She's so cute in these,just like the others! I know you're so anxious...

Unknown said...

she is too cute. we got pics today as well!!! Cant wait!

SoFlaMom said...

She is so cute!! I am so glad that you received pictures too!

Michele

Margaret M said...

How Sweet! I loved getting the new pics and they also made me long for travel approval even more. May you get yours soon!

Anonymous said...

Ok....seriously....she is just darn cute!!! Oh how I can't wait for you to bring here home!! Whoo hooo!!!!! Renee M.