How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

On The Fast Track!

Monday marks 3 weeks since we received our LOA so I wouldn't be too surprised if we get our TA this week! CCAI is estimating we will travel either the 3rd or 4th week of March! That is right around the corner!!! I feel amazingly calm although I am bursting with excitement and am very anxious and nervous!
R. has been treaveling a lot and we still need to get our visas for China. He was in Chile the week before last, Colorado last week and is in Belgium this week. We are planning on sending our stuff in as soon as he is home and we should get it back within a week.
I leave on Friday to work the trade show I do every six months. This time it is in New Orleans. I am so looking forward to hanging out with my BFF for 4 days.
Sean is getting really excited and talks about his little sister all the time.

We have a name for her but haven't turned it in to CCAI yet. Once it is official we will announce it. We love it! Her initials will be NKD.

4 comments:

Margaret M said...

Enjoy New Orleans! I am a native of Louisiana! Relax and have Fun! You will be leaving for China so soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh not long now girl! This is so exciting!! I can't wait to hear her name - I just know it will be perfect for that sweet little face!!

kitchu said...

Hope that TA comes THIS WEEK :O) Enjoy your time with your best friend!

Nicole said...

OK... I know you've received your TA now... UPDATE!!!!! Can't wait to follow along while you're in China. You are going to LOVE it!