Today was such a special day! I had plans to go to lunch with two girlfriends....sort of a last lunch without a little one! Well, when I got there I walked in to a room full of about 20 girlfriends! They threw together this lunch for me without much notice and it was amazing! I was so touched by so many people there to celebrate our joy....girls who have prayed for Neely and for us for so long and who have been so supportive during this LONG process!
They brought so many amazing gifts and I am so touched by their generosity! Neely is so loved already! And she will be soooooo well dressed! :-)


1 comment:
oh I am so sad to not have been there for you!!!
I am thrilled to hear you had such a special time, and so many lovely things for your girl!!
I hope we can get together before you leave to celebrate!!
Post a Comment