How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!

Can someone tell me how ten months has passed in the blink of an eye? I have so much to say that I don't even know where to start!

Neely Kate is just perfect! She is the happiest, most cheerful child I have ever seen and she is such a good girl! We are all head-over-heels in love with her---even her brother when he isn't pestering her! She fits so perfectly into our family. She is full of personality and she is such a joy yo be around!

Neely picked up English immediately! She is so smart and knows her colors and shapes and, as of this weekend, can write her name! She has a great imagination and she loves to take care of everyone.

I feel so incredibly blessed to be allowed to mother these two children of mine! Most days I go to bed praying for more patience but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments: