I sent an email to the adoption officer at the USCIS that is processing our I-600A....Here is the response I received:
Your I-600A was approved on January 17, 2007. :) Please allow another week or so to see if you receive your 171-H in the mail. If you still do not have by February 7, then email me again and we will send you another one. I am sorry for the delay.
Yay! Once we get that in our hot little hands, it's off to City Hall to be notarized, then to Austin to be certified, and then to Houston to be authenticated, and then to our agency for critical review and translation....AND THEN TO CHINA!!!!!
We are really close to the end of the paperchase now! If you have had us in your prayers, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Wooo-Hooo!
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment