Friday, February 09, 2007
NO WAY---A LADYBUG!
Sean and I just found a ladybug! If you are new to our blog, a ladybug is a sign of GOOD LUCK in the China adoption community. How great is that....we get our I-171H in the mail and minutes later we see a ladybug. Sean carefully placed him on a leaf of a plant. Now you should see the Happy dance I am doing! Or....maybe you would rather not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hi marcy and sean: do not know if you are getting these comments, but will leave it anyway....i love ladybugs and am so happy that you received the 171h. Congrats and have a happy dance on me!
Aunt Marcy, my mom and I found the perfect bedding. It is green and has ladybugs on it. I know my mom already told you about it, but this is a reminder that you HAVE to get it!
Post a Comment