How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Really, Really Almost DTC!

We had our I-171H notarized today. We have been out of town since it came....I just got in late last night. I sent it to a courier in Austin and she will have it certified tomorrow and then send it to a courier in Houston to take to the Chinese Consulate for authentication. So, we should have everything back by the middle of next week! As soon as it comes back, I will send EVERYTHING to our agency that same day. I have heard they have been really quick with critical reviews and translations so we should definitely be DTC by the end of February! About 4 weeks later we should have our LID. It is from that date that the waiting starts. Right now, I am saying 18 months. At this point I just can't think about it being any longer. If it is, I will cross that bridge then.

1 comment:

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I so remember this feeling, you are almost there!!
It will feel so good, and so scary the moment you let that paperwork out of your hands, and let someone else be in charge of it-YIKES!!
Good luck, and hope the timing all works out.