I emailed Angie again at the USCIS office to let her know we STILL haven't received our I-171H in the mail. She is so quick to respond. This is what she wrote:
I have forwarded the request to the appropriate person. Your new one will be mailed out today. I sincerely apologize for you not receiving it. I promise I mailed it.
If it is coming from OKC, and is mailed today, we should have it by Saturday or Monday at the latest. I really, really want to have our stuff t oour agency by the end of the month. It is frustrating to think we could have had our I-171H three weeks ago. UGH!
On a lighter note, I would like to say thank you to all of you who have sent messages about our announcement. We appreciate all your kind words of congratulations and encouragement and we certainly appreciate all the prayers!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment