How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jamey's Story




I have another nephew, Jamey, or James, as he prefers, who is going to Nova Scotia for two years to be a missionary! My sister and her family and my brother and his family are Mormon. When the boys in their church turn 19 they are assigned a place to serve as missionaries for 2 years. Jamey was assinged Halifax, Nova Scotia and his area covers New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. He will leave this summer. Considering he grew up in Southern California, the weather next winter ought to prove interesting for him! I am so excited for hima and I am so proud of what a great young man he is! I love you, Jamey! I will really miss you!

1 comment:

John & Michelle said...

Marcy,
Glad things are looking up for your newphew! We are John and Michelle Conley (Stillman Valley, IL). We are with Great Wall and LID 3/8/07! What are your dates and what agency are you with? Wondering if we might get to travel together! I would be nice to "know" some of the other parents before we fly!
Have a good weekend,
Michelle