I can't believe we are at the end of the week already! This week flew by! Nate went home from the hospital on Monday night. He is still very sick, though, and went home with a PICC line (an IV line) so his Mom and Dad can administer his antibiotics 3x/day.
I went to the doctor on Monday for this darn cough I have. This is the 5th or 6th time I have had something since Thanksgiving and I am sick of it! My doc sent me for an x-ray of my sinuses and it turns out that my left cavity is completely blocked. I guess each time I have been on antibiotics it has gotten rid of the symptoms but not knocked out the gunk causing it. At Christmas it turned into pneumonia and this time it is bronchitis (again). I am now on antibiotics for 3-6 weeks. They will do another x-ray at the 3 week point to see if the antibiotics are being effective. I had to get 6 prescriptions filled! Oh My Goodness, what will happen when I am OLD????!!! I really don't feel bad, it's just an annoyance as I can't get any sleep!
I know you wouldn't believe this, but I get cranky when I don't get my sleep!
Tuesday night we had terrible storms and the tornado sirens were going off. We thought we would have to sleep in the closet! Thankfully, we just had a ton of rain and strong winds. But, for the second week in a row, American Idol was interupted with the weather updates. Grr!!!!
I had my annual flight attendant training on Wednesday and Thursday. Considering how little I work, I really like the training because it keeps me up to speed on things. It is a really good refresher.
Last night my girlfriend was in town from Arkansas and I met her and another friend for cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. It was so good to see her. We aren't very good at staying in touch but I love her to pieces and she is so special to me. She was actually the person that introduced me to R.!
R did a load of laundary yesterday and when he took the clothes out of the dryer they were all covered with brown spots. Sean had left Hershey Kisses in his pocket. UGH! Now the dryer is chocolate covered and basically a load of clothes (containing 2 of my favorite tops!) is ruined! Anyone know how to get chocolate stains out???? I think this is worse than the time I was checking Sean's pockets and reached in to find a handful on smooshed worms. Now that was gross!
This morning I noticed Sean's hamster, Lil' Bit, was not running around crazy like he usually is. Then I saw blood on the cage. I realized he had gotten his little (and it is little---he (she???) is a dwarf hamster) leg stuck between the bars and the door. I don't know how he did it. He must have pulled, tugged, chewed (?) trying to get it out. I could see the bone. I got him unstuck and he hopped down and got a drink of water. His mangled leg was dragging behind him. Poor Little Thing. I called R. (out of town) and asked him what I should do. He said just watch him for now but we might need to take him and have him put to sleep. I didn't tell Sean. It isn't like I am really attached to this hamster or anything, but I surely don't want him to suffer.
Bonnie is doing great! She is so smart and at 8 weeks can already "Sit!" She has heard "No" enough and has learned that too! She loves T.P.! She grabs it so fast and takes off running trailing it behind her! She is so fun and we are all in love!
I guess that is about it! I think it is enough! Monday marked our 1 month LIDversary! One down ??? to go!
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment