Follow along as we embark on the journey to our baby girl (or girls!) in China.
How Long Since We Sent LOI?
How Long Have We Been LID?
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Almost Forgot!
Bonnie is 11 weeks old now and weighs in at 18 pounds! She is doing really well and learning every day! She has been able to "sit" since 8 weeks, definitely knows "No!" and is working on "Come" and "Speak." We are very much in love! Here she is:
Happy belated birthday!! Looks like you have been well looked after lately. Good for you!!
And your puppy! Oh my goodness, she is cute!! Yes, you will be very busy for some time with her!
As for my blog and the paper, sure, go right ahead. I was in awe. And like I said, that is only 1/2 the page. Amazing.
Yes, we leave very, very soon...11 days. I cannot belive it is finally time. And while I am so happy for me, I am so sad for so many others like yourself who are still waiting. May the time pass smoothly and quickly for you!!
My intention is indeed to blog as I go so I will keep you posted! Take care!
OMG, Bonnie is a cutie. And almost as big as Shayna. Too cute!
I hope you both had a wonderful anniversary. What a wonderful post to your hubbie. And, another small world note, we eloped on our wedding day too. Small is perfect for a wedding.
2 comments:
Marcy -
Happy belated birthday!! Looks like you have been well looked after lately. Good for you!!
And your puppy! Oh my goodness, she is cute!! Yes, you will be very busy for some time with her!
As for my blog and the paper, sure, go right ahead. I was in awe. And like I said, that is only 1/2 the page. Amazing.
Yes, we leave very, very soon...11 days. I cannot belive it is finally time. And while I am so happy for me, I am so sad for so many others like yourself who are still waiting. May the time pass smoothly and quickly for you!!
My intention is indeed to blog as I go so I will keep you posted! Take care!
Alyson
OMG, Bonnie is a cutie. And almost as big as Shayna. Too cute!
I hope you both had a wonderful anniversary. What a wonderful post to your hubbie. And, another small world note, we eloped on our wedding day too. Small is perfect for a wedding.
Post a Comment