How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

And Happy Birthday to ME! :) Today has been a great day! It started with my boys bringing me breakfast in bed....then they gave me tons of sweet, cute cards, LOTS of CHOCOLATE, a dozen roses (from Sean), a dozen tulips (from R.), a Joel Osteen book, an iPod case, and an IOU for an AWESOME hammock! Very nice!
We watched Happy Feet (great flick!) and then spwnt the afternoon swimming at the pool.
Yesterday I received the sweetest package from my Secret Pal....it is a framed print with an adoption poem on it and a keepsake wooden carved woman holding a gold heart (A Born in My Heart figure). So special!
Sean made me the sweetest photo keepsake at school.
Here they are:


I know you can't read the poem...I never said I was a photagrapher! I will write it for you to read tomorrow!
I have received 10 more "squishes" (squares/good wishes) this week, too! That makes 12 total! It is so fun to get the mail these days! Here is a pic of the latest:

Also, my sweet Secret Pall sent me a b-day card and a Mother's Day card. She is awesome! Thank, SP, if you're reading this! :) As you can see, it has been a great birthday/Mother's Day!
And Mom...I love you! I am truly best to have a Mom that doubles as my best friend! You mean the world to me! And I loved the Charlie's Angels card....even if you did make me the oldest, wrinkliest "angel!" Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You really are the best!

1 comment:

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I am so glad that you had such a nice birthday and mother's day. Sounds like it was AWESOME!!

I have your stuff ready for you, so will send you an email to see when we can hook up to give to you. Your frames turned out really cute.

Happy Belated Birthday