...to the gym! Yes, people, I really and truly did! I figured it was high time I dust off my membership card and get my bootie in gear! It wasn't all that bad, either. I did the eliptical for 25 minutes, the treadmill for 20 minutes, some weight machines, and some tummy crunches. I didn't fall off of anything, which is always a plus! (If you don't know me, I am THE most un-coordinated person alive!) The only issue I encountered was when I attempted to do those dreaded crunches...I got on the bench but could barely do any! I think I struggled through about 15 or so before I gave up, humiliated. After I stood up (hanging my head in shame) I realized I was on the bench with the weights! No wonder I couldn't do them! Once I switched to the regular bench I was able to do 60!
I am blogging about this so you all can put the pressure on me to KEEP GOING!!!! My Mom keeps telling me about the new pandemic---Diabesity. I can't have that.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah!!! Peer pressure will do it to you everytime. You just keep high tailing it to the gym, and I will see you there.
I am impressed that you did so much cardio!!
YOU GO GIRL!!!! Ah, I remember the days of working out. It was so long ago for me. Hey, instead of doing crunches on a bench, get one of those big bouncy balls. Lay down and place your legs over them and do crunches, much easier. I had a trainer two years ago and lost 20 lbs. I have gained some back, urg!
Post a Comment