Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Happy Birthday to My Sister, My Friend!
Betsy-- I was gone for your birthday so I figured I could give you a little tribute here! Where do I begin? I am so blessed to have my sister also double as my best friend! My sister is the most giving, generous person I have ever met. She is fiercely loyal. She is so incredibly honest and totally follows the rules---always! She is funny, sensitive, compassionate, clever--she can sew anything! And smart-she is a total genius! And she has a great sense of humor. One time I went to crawl in bed at Bubby and PawPaw's and my Ken doll (looking every bit his 30+ years old!) was laying on my pillow! One time she was attempting to teach me to sew and I wa "practicing" making curtains on scrap pieces of fabric. I made a rough looking 6 inch window panel which she hung in Bubby and PawPaw's window on a curtain rod! You probably had to be there, but it was funny! Anyway, Betsy is one of my greatest blessings. I love you, my sister, my friend! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your sister. How great you are so close!
Post a Comment