How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tag---You're It!

I was tagged by my friend Kelley from my CCAI Mar/Apr LID yahoo group to do this meme. Here we go:

1. List 5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
a. We had just gotten married and were living in Scottsdale, AZ
b. I was already dreaming about starting a family
c. I was still flying full time with AA
d. We were just about to get Maggie
e. We were about to move back to Texas

2. Five snacks I enjoy
a. chocolate
b. chocolate
c. did I say chocolate? ummm...I meant celery sticks, yah, celery sticks
d. fruit (raspberries or cherries or nectarines or watermelon)
e. nuts

3. Five songs I know the lyrics to
a. Shout to the North (Delirious)
b. Paradise by the Dashboard Lights (Meatloaf)
c. Imagine (Mercy Me)
d. Kokomo (Beach Boys)
e. Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)

4. Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire
a. Have fresh flowers and fresh sheets every day
b. Have someone rub my Honey's feet everyday
c. Travel with my family----often
d. MAke sure my parents were taken care of
e. Lots of charity

5.Five things I love to do
a. Be with my husband and son
b. Be with my family
c. Be with my girlfriends
d. Be at the beach
e. Be on a cruise

6. Five things I would never wear again
a. Leggings
b. Overalls
c. Mini Skirt (Yeah, NOT a pretty sight!)
d. Bikini (See c. above!)
e. Banana clips

7. Five bad habits
a. I get too uptight
b. I am very sensitive and take things personally
c. I am never patient enough with Sean
d. I procrastinate
e. I hate going to the gym/exercising

8. Five of my favorite toys
a. Tivo
b. my iPod
c. My new Nikon D40X (Thanks, Honey!)
d. My new Razor phone
e. My PC (and all the blogs!)

So, there you have it....I tag Julie S., Beth, and Julie R. Have Fun!

1 comment:

Kelley and Dwaine said...

Marcy,

Great answers! It was kinda fun too. Thanks for participating.

Kelley