How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Friday, August 31, 2007

Wow! What a Week!

Sean started second grade on Monday. How could that possibly be true? My sweet boy that, seems like yesterday, I held in my arms as a 7 pound bundle. He is growing up so fast! He is such a joy and we are so blessed! He has more energy than anyone I have ever seen.
Anyway, he has a great teacher, an awesome class, and a lot of fun things ahead of him this year. We have the greatest school and have been so pleased with all his teachers, this one included!
I try to be as involved as possible with school and this year has already started full speed ahead! I am in charge of creating a schedule and over-seeing the copy room this year, Tuesday was a PTO meeting, Thursday was a skating party for school as well as Sean's Tae Kwon Do belt testing (more on that later). Today was just copy room. This week has been early release every day so it seems like there hasn't been enough time. I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend!
I am also very invoved with Moms in Touch and we have our area luncheon next week that I am helping with. I am also the Homeroom Mom for Sean's class. And I am in charge of the Sally Foster fund raiser bulletin board at school (that involves cutting out 5 palm trees with leaves and about 500 bananas!).
Also, my t-shirt business is picking up for school spirit shirts. Yay!
Oh, and Sean has joined Cub Scouts!
So, yes, we are jumping right back in to things around here!
Here is a picture of our sweet, BIG, handsome guy on his first day of second grade:

No comments: