
Happy Birthday to the World's Greatest Dad! I love you, Dad! For those of you who haven't been blessed to know my dad, Big Lou, well, you are missing out! My Dad is one of the most itelligent people I've ever met, is so incredibly honest, is a Godly man, is artistic and creative, has a great sense of humor, knows a little bit about everything, can build anything, and is an all around swell guy! I honestly don't think he has ever yelled at me in my entire life. My Dad has designed and built (not hire out---I am talking hammer-and-nails-built) two awesome homes, has carved 3 rocking horses (I will have to post a picture of Sean's Buck), has made all kinds of furniture, toys for the kids...you name it! When Sean is with his PawPaw he shadows him EVERYWHERE! Sean loves hearing all PawPaw's stories--about animals, critters, bugs, etc. See how blessed I am to be his daughter! I love you, Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment