How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not much....

There isn't a whole lot to blog about......I am done being totally depressed by the last referral batch. It always helps to see the baby's pictures! Of course I cry at every single one!

I think things are finally starting to settle down and we are getting right into our school year routine again. Sean has been so great about coming home and getting his homework done right away and he has not been complaining about school, his homework, or his daily reading. That's huge! Once again we have been blessed with an incredible teacher and an awesome class! There are 20 children in his class and 8 are from his first grade class and 7 are from his kinder class. The Dad of one of the kids is the chief meteorologist for a local station and tomorrow he is coming with his camera crew to film Sean's class for a special thing. Sean is over the moon excited about being on TV! Maybe I can figure out how to get a clip on here.

Oh, BTW, I put a link in the top right hand corner to my new blog/online store. Be sure to check it out and let mem know what you think!

1 comment:

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

good job on the t-shirt blog. I need to learn how you did that link on here. I tried and tried and finally just added it to the sidebar which you wouldn't notice.
What is the deal are you free tomorrow?? Email me and let me know how your day looks!!