Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Prayer List Update
I thought I would take a moment to post about some people who could use our prayers. I am moving some of the ones that have been on my prayer request list to the favorite blog section. Please don't stop praying for them, though!Debbie Mason--I have posted before about Moms in Touch. It is an amazing thing--to spend an hour each week with other Moms from your school just praying over our children, our teachers, and our school. Anyway, Debbie is the one who really got MIT going in our town. She made sure every single campus had a group. She had mouth cancer a few years ago and now her cancer is back in her throat. She is very sick. She is in constant pain. The Underwood Family-Little 2 year old Parker lost his battle with luekemia this past weekend. Please pray for his family to somehow be comforted. "Jay" is a 16 year old boy who is awaiting a kidney transplant. "Jay" also has throat cancer. He is very ill. He is also very poor. We are trying to give him and his little brother a nice Christmas. Let me know if you would like to help.Sweet Little Joseph--this little 3 year old had surgery about 8 or 9 months ago to de-tether his brain from his spinal cord. The hope was that his brain would move up into his head after the surgery. That didn't happen. Now sweet Joseph has to undergo brain surgery. His Mom is one of my dearest friends. Pray for all of them.Jamey, my nephew--He is a missionary in New Brunswick, Canada. He is only 19 and this will be his first time to be away from his family at the holidays. The B-I-L of a friend---He was in a terrible car accident and is in a coma. Pray for his full recovery.I know the He hears all prayers and I know all these people would appreciate all the prayers you can offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Will be praying..Thanks for sharing your requests with us
I will lift all these people up in my prayers.
Kelley
You are such a sweet and amazing woman. You take care of your family and not only pray for them, but for the others in your life. I know your prays help everyone, especially in my family.
Post a Comment