How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good-Bye, Dear Friend!

It is with great, great sadness that tonight I say good bye to a very dear Old Friend. We have been together through thick and thin for ten years now. She shared the overwhelming joy I experienced becomeing a Mommy for the first time, the excitement of a new house, the sorrows of life......Yup, she has been right there through it all.
The farewell is bittersweet. As I say good bye to Old Friend, New Friend slips right in to take her place. I look forward to sharing so many intimate moments with New Friend.
So, Good-Bye Thirties (Old Friend) and Hello Forties (New Friend)! Let's make the next 10 years something to remember!

Just a thought....perhaps New Friend should really be called Older Friend???

3 comments:

Kelley and Dwaine said...

WOW Marcy,

Happy Birthday. I'm right there with ya. 40 is still great and you will have a little one soon so that will keep you very young!

Happy Birthday!

Kelley Gelnar

Laurie said...

That's HILARIOUS, Marcy. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

How did I miss your big day??

Dude, you have to share this with your other "friend"

We must get together and celebrate you becoming a member of the club!!