How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One Year LID-Versary!


Wow! I forgot to even post on Sunday! It was our one year anniversary of when we were logged in to the China system. 365 days! And if we hadn't switched to special needs, we wouldn't have moved an inch in line! It's funny---I don't even think about our LID and I no longer closely follow the NSN referrals because it is all so irrelevant now! But I did have to post something about hitting that milestone!

5 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

Happy One Year LID. It is a milestone.

Kelley and Dwaine said...

Happy Anniversary, it is a bittersweet thing, I know. You made it this far home hopefully it won't be much longer!

Kelley

Julie and Steve said...

Happy One Year!!!

R&H said...

I'm so happy that you are open to the children in the special needs program. There are so many beautiful precious children out there with such minor issues-in America they really aren't considered special needs at all!
Heather

Unknown said...

Well congrats!! One year down brings you that much closer! And I blame you not one little bit for switching...we almost did about a jillion times!

Glad to see you are hanging in there!

Come and play on my 500th Post Giveaway!

Alyson, the 3P's Mama