How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Care Package

Sean and I had great fun shopping for a few treats to send to Wen Ya and her foster family! I took Sean to Build-a-Bear and he chose a bunny to stuff for his sister. We bought a recorder to put in the bunny's paw and Sean recorded a message that said, " Hi Wen Ya, it's your brother Sean. I can't wait for you to come home! I love you! Bye." I actually got teary eyed because he did that all on his own!
Tonight he told me how much he already loves his little sister.
I am trying hard not to go crazy with the shopping---especially since we don't really know her size. It's really hard because PINK shopping is so much fun!

We're coming, Wen Ya! We can't wait!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Oh Marcy, how I love pink shopping! We built a bear on the same day. (Hannah's Bday) too cool. Your daughter is such a beauty. I can just imagine how wonderful a big brother Sean is going to be. Have choosen a name for your baby girl? Her Chinese name is beautiful.
Blessings, ash