How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Have The Best Sister Ever!

My sister flew down this week to visit and she stayed very busy sewing, sewing, sewing! Look at all the amazing things she made for Wee One's room! She also made some beautiful drapes but I need to buy the hardware so R. can hang them.

The rag quilt is something she made at home and brought as a gift. Note the ladybug fabric...ladybugs are a sign of good luck in China adoption and God sent many my way during our long wait.

Betsy also made two adorable outfits for Wee One. I will post pics of those later. They are adorable!






I did let Betsy take a small rest from the sewing and we went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic together. Loved it! She and I both loved the books so we HAD to see the movie together!

Betsy is such a special, wonderful, dear friend and I am so very blessed to have her as a sister. Thanks, Bets!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

can I have your sister?...pleeeeeeze?


Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

JCrew said...

Marcy - I sent you an email a while back, did you get it?
I'm so happy you found my blog and we've both found our daughters!
Since we switched agencies, we're a little slower, but we'll get there!
Keep in touch! I added your blog to my favorites so I can watch your progress!
Joy