
Ten years ago today R. and I headed to downtown Phoenix to a small wedding chapel where we vowed to love each other through thick and thin. It was just the two of us with the minister which made it all the more intimate. Immediately after, we called our families to share our great (and surprising!) news. In the 10 years we have experienced great joys and a few sorrows. We have been blessed with a beautiful, perfect child. We have laughed and cried together. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. I am married to my buddy, my pal, my best friend. I love him for the way he loves me, for his fierce loyalty, for his protective nature, his humor, for his tenderness. I love him for being a great leader for his family. I love him for the Daddy he is.
So, Honey, here's to you....I love you with all my heart and look forward to sharing my life with you for many, many years to come! Happy Anniversary!


2 comments:
Marcy & Rob
Happy Anniversary, may you have many more! You seem like a really great couple and your little guy is a doll too.
Your secret pal ;)
Hey how 'bout celibrating with a cruise?
Guess who!
Post a Comment