that when they brought Neely in I burst into tears!!! I looked over at Mom and she was sobbing too! I can't describe the emotional high when you see your child in real life after dreaming of her for years and staring at her photo for months! And to have her be so perfect!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!
Sean, Mom, and I had a prayer session just before we went to get Neely and that was very special. He heard and He answered! Having my Mom here has been the best thing ever! I love her so much and sharing this with her has been so great. She was there when Sean was delivered and now when Neely was "delivered" too.
Now, having R. here, our family feels complete.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I continue to follow this journey with you via this blog. I am so happy that your mum is there too. What a wonderful thing for everyone.
Neely certainly is a dream.
my love to all of you.
What a beautiful moment for you and your family Marcy. Yay!!!!!!!!!
Jenny G.
LOVING the updates, Marcy...so glad things are going well. And just an FYI - I ASSUMED you burst into tears. :-) This was not a shock.
Hugs to all of you!
I'm so happy for you. Great pictures of Neely. She is so cute. Tell your Mom i have been reading the blogs and just figured out how to send a comment. Looking forward to seeing more picutes. Tell your Mom i hope she has been shopping during her free time. HAHAHA Tell her hello for me. Talk to you later.
Love Angela (your mom's friend from the Hospital)
Marcy, I am soooo happy for you! You have moved me to tears more than once this week! What a wonderful, special time for your family. Megan says Neely is sooo cute!
Congratulations Marcy and family!! I am trying to type this over my tears of joy. I can't wait to meet Neely (and Sean and Rob for that matter. LOL). Enjoy your little girl. You continue to be in my prayers as well as among my prayer group. What a THRILL!! Welcome back home!
Post a Comment