How Long Since We Sent LOI?

How Long Have We Been LID?

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For!

Pictures first, Words Later!I just realized I left the photo lesson pictures on there and I can't figure out how to edit them off.

Neely is perfect iin EVERY way! She is happy, healthy, bonding, and SOOOO SMART!!! She is in no way delayed! She is talking up a storm and is so very determined! She tells me when she needs to go tinkle, although she was terrified of the tiolet at first. The first time I had to put her in the tub so she could squat. Second time she went on the potty. She absolutely adores her big brother and calls him "ge-ge." She has tried to say Sean a few times. She calls me Mama and Bubby Lao-Lao. She fusses a tiny bit when she wants something but she hasn't cried. She seems to know us from the pictures and seems to be prepared for our arrival. She LOVES her Bitty Baby--I took it with us for Gotcha and when I gave it to her she immediately started feeding her baby a bottle! She was determined to climb in the backpack and be carried! She smiles, giggles, shares, and laughs. She has a very stuffy nose but came to us very clean and fresh. She copies everything Seannie does! She blows kisses. She is soooo SMART!!!! And BEAUTIFUL!!!! She is much tinier than I expected but she is HEAVY! She feeds herself noodles with a fork. She loves her clothes and toys. She likes her hairbows but pulls them right out. We'll have to work on that! She combs my bangs out of my face when it is in my eyes. She kisses us. I had to go across the hall to do some paperwork and when I came back in she said, "MaMa!"
We can't wait for Rob to get here! There is so much to say but most of all:
PRAISE GOD FOR THIS AMAZING PERFECT BLESSING!

28 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

Isn't this amazing! What a surreal feeling to be touching something that you prayed for for sooo long!!!!!! I will never forget that feeling!!!!!! She is beautiful! Enjoy your time there! It goes by so fast!!!!!!

kitchu said...

I am COVERED in goosebumps!! SO thrilled for you guys that things are going smoothly so far- God she is just PRECIOUS!!!! Congratulations!! Hope Rob is there very SOON!

Angela said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! My heart bursts with joy for you. How amazing to finally come to the end of such a long journey and finally be with the daughter you've been dreaming of for so long. Congratulations!!!!

Margaret M said...

She is so beautiful!!!! I am so happy that the transition is going well for all of you so far. Amazing to finally be there and have her isn't it? Enjoy these precious first days together!

Julie and Steve said...

As usual...sitting here in tears! Oh Marcy - she is AMAZING! So glad to hear the transition is going well so far...you must be thrilled. Can't wait for more updates :)

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Tears of joys running down my face as I see you with Neely!! She does look perfect in every way, and it looks as though she is happy as a clam with all of her new things!!

I am just so happy for you, and we look forward to watching Neely bloosom and come into her own. I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing journey with you!!

Hope Rob arrives soon!!

Thanks for getting the pictures up, you know I jumped out of bed this morning and ran downstairs!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love the pictures your daughter is adorable .So glad to hear that the bonding is going well .Marcy enjoy this very special time in China with your family . Meng is sending a BIG ((hug)) to Neely .

Hugs ,
Marion

Anonymous said...

Marce,
I am so grateful I was able to be there with you through the webcam! It was so fun to "meet" my new niece. She is adorable! We can't wait to meet her in person! Call/video again when you get a chance. The other kids are anxious to meet their new cousin!
I love you and miss you!
Bets

joanna and scott said...

She's beautiful!!!!!! So happy it's going so well. How sweet that she's already calling you Mama and in love with her big brother!!! Hope dh gets there soon!!!

Carrie said...

I am in tears-what a blessing! So happy for you guys!

Stacy and Jon said...

Marcy,
Neely is absolutely precious. I am so thrilled for all of you that you finally have each other. Looking forard to more updates. Congratulations!!

Donna said...

so happy for you! She is a doll, and I'm thrilled that she has transitioned so well so far! Blessings on the rest of your trip!!

Anonymous said...

Marcy she is perfect!!!! What a precious little face! I could totally put myself back to that moment and feel the relief and pure joy that you are feeling and I am just so thrilled for you right now. Congratulations to you and your entire family.
We can't wait to meet Neely!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Marcy! She is beautiful!

Stacey

Jaime said...

Marcy, I am so happy for you and your family. Neely is BEAUTY-full! 8-) I will keep her in my prayers that the transition into her new life and family is a smooth one.

Jen & Rob said...

How beautiful Marcy! Many congratulations. Wow. It really does seem like such a short time ago when you got first word! Wow!!!!
Jenny G.

Sarah said...

Neeely is precious! She is so lucky to have Sean to teach her so many things. Your family is perfect. We will pray for Rob's arrival and a smooth trip home. Blessings to you all!

Nicole said...

Beautiful!!! So very happy for you... enjoy the rest of your time in China, it's going to go by so fast now that Neely is with you. I will try to check in with your blog from time to time... I know Katelyn will enjoy checking and seeing the pics while she's in the hospital... she LOVES looking at pictures!!!

athans' family said...

Marcy,
I am in tears!! Neely is just precious! What a special time for all of you. You and your family are in my prayers.
Love, Nicole

Anonymous said...

Marcy,

Logan, Brooke, Carys & I were all gathered around the computer watching the wonderful video. We are SOOOO happy for your entire family. Neely is absolutely beautiful and Carys can't wait to meet her new playmate.

Congratulations to all. I hope Rob arrives soon.

God Bless!

The Henrys

Anonymous said...

Sean,

Congratulations Big Brother! Welcome to the Club. Let me know when you need to talk:) Just kidding. Sisters are pretty special.

Your Friend,

Logan Henry

Caroline said...

Oh Marcy, I am so happy that your family's dream has come true!

Beth and Shayna said...

How wonderful, congratulations! I am so very happy for you all.

Beth and Shayna said...

How wonderful, congratulations! I am so very happy for you all.

Becky said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news! I'm so happy for you I'm in tears. Marcy, God is so good. Happy Neely Day!!!!!

Much love to all!

trina said...

Celebrating with you!! She is beautiful!! HE is good!!

Kelley and Dwaine said...

Marcy, congragulations! Your daughter is so very perfect! Enjoy every minute.

Meghan said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!