Thursday, April 02, 2009
Pictures!
Things are still going well here....I am ready for the next part of this trip, though! R. and Sean left today and I was really, really sad. I miss them so much already and seeing them go makes me ready to be home! Poor R. left his car keys and house keys here, though....bummer!Today we went to the Zhengzghou SWI. They have opened a new orphanage for children and the one we saw was mostly for senior citizens but we met 8 or 9 children. If you have a child there I have pictures. Let me know and I will email them to you. I can not begin to tell you how upsetting it was to see these children. I have always planned on visiting Neely's orphanage but it is 3 hours away and I really felt like the trip and the visit would not be good for her. After seeing this orphanage I am actually glad I didn't go. As much as I want to know about her past, I DON'T want to know. I guess that doesn't make sense unless you were there today. Neely is doing so well with bonding and attaching to all of us. We are trying to have nap time since she woke up at 4am but she is having NO part of that! :-)Again, thanks for the messages and comments----they mean the world to me! I can't wait to get home so you can all meet her---she is so much prettier in real life! (I also can't wait for some Mexican food!)Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
What a GREAT smile Neely has.
I get chills just looking at the photos and the reading of your blog Marcy. Pure JOY.
She is soooo beautiful....and that smile...oh my goodness!!! Just gorgeous!
I agree. She has a beautiful smile and very striking eyes. Am so glad your hubby made it safely to you all. Safe travels!
Jenny G.
Neely sparkles!!!!!!!! She is a beauty!!!!!!!! We look forward to meeting her after you are settled in..
Jamie
Awww...she is so sweet! I love all her pink outfits too. The next week will fly by and before you know it, you will be home with your boys! Enjoy the "girl time" while you have it. :)
Great pictures.....Neely is so cute.You'll be home before you know it .Meng and I love following your blog she really liked the pictures from Neely in the tube....lol .
Marcy - What a angel you and your family are for giving this sweet child a family to call her own. I get huge crocodile tears reading your post. It makes me realize how much we all take for granted. I hope I get to meet Miss Neely sometime on one of my visits to DFW.
too cute; Mexican food was what we craved as well, LOL!!! OH my goodness Neely is a beauty. Sorry, R. had left his keys... Hang in there, it must be so hard to be missing your boys.
Sending ((Hugggs)).
:o)ash
I can hardly wait for all of you to come to NW Arkansas!!! I look forward to the Grandma picts.
She is beautiful and Sean is going to be such a good brother. What a blessing this has been for so many!
Praise the Lord.
Connie
She is so gorgeous, Marcy! I love her smile! Glad things are going so smoothly and can't wait until you are all safely home! Hugs and Kisses! Kristen
Post a Comment